Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lucky me...

We got a thing on our door yesterday and we are having ANOTHER inspection. Yes we just had one, but this is the Utah housing people and the corporate offices that are doing this one. So here we go again! I don't have time for it just as I didn't last time, but I will get it done if it kills me! Bring on the clean nazi!!!

Anth called me bright and early from work this morning and I guess one of our tires has gotten so bald it's splitting. We knew we were going to need new ones soon, but we didn't realize they were that bad! So I guess I will be spending my birthday pricing tires, and probably spending my birthday money to buy those tires. Oh boy huh. Then we have a game for Syd tonight, so my day as usual is jam packed!

Tomorrow is Syd's actual birthday, and Dom has a game so we will have to do whatever birthday celebrations we can early in the evening. Anth has a late game that night (at 930), so the kids and I won't be going. I'm not keeping them out until almost 11 on a school night. I figure I will put them to bed, and spend that time cleaning for the inspection. If it's not one thing it's another lately! I can't wait for it to slow down! We are halfway through the kids ball seasons, so soon we will only have Anth's games to go to once a week. I don't mind that nearly as much as 4 times a week!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

You are a busy girl. Happy Birthday, though!