Friday, May 29, 2009

Kindergarten Gradutaion

It's official my little man is no longer a kindergartener :( We had his graduation yesterday. They sang some fun songs, and we went back to their classroom for cookies afterward. They had to go back today for their field day, but that's just a day full of relay races and games. I'm sure you all remember field day when you were in school. I uploaded these pictures backwards. I am having issues lately lol

Dom and his teacher Mrs. Quist...she was teary-eyed saying goodbye too all the kids :(

There they are walking back to their class for cookies

Yes that is my son standing up looking at me and not sitting down like he was suppose to be






I'm pretty sure he was suppose to be looking at the flag while they sang the pledge of allegance, but nope he was looking at me just like he did the whole time lol


Stayed tuned for pics tomorrow...we are taking him to get his hair done. My sister had this idea to do his hair in a red mohawk! Yes I am one of those crazy parents who doesn't care all that much as long as they aren't putting koolaid in it I'm ok with it. Red is his baseball teams color, so that's why she chose red. Also red is his favorite color. Anth's not to sure what it'll look like, but I think it'll be fun!