Friday, June 26, 2009

Fun, fun, fun

Life is nonstop as usual! Last Saturday my mom kept the kids overnight, so that Anth and I could do something for his birthday. We didn't do much, but it was nice to have the time alone! Sunday morning his Aunt's boyfriend took us to breakfast at Demitri's. Then we just came home and had a relaxing day! We BBQed that night, and afterwards went to my parents to visit my dad for Father's Day. Nothing much has happened during the week except for Syd's softball party and Anth's ball game on Wednesday.

When Dom went to bed last night he said his eye hurt and it was bright red. I thought it was just from being in the sun all day, so I told him to go to bed and rest it and it'd be better this morning. YA RIGHT! He woke up and it was completely sealed shut from goobers and it's swollen, so I am pretty sure he has pink eye but I can't take him in until the after hours clinic tonight. Exciting huh! On top of that I have to clean my whole house for my purse party tomorrow, work, tend and do laundry. It's going to be a busy day for me!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

EW, pink eye sucks! It reminds me of Knocked Up, LOL...

Here's hoping it's something less contagious...