Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby!

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my sweet, sexy hubby! I love this man more than I could ever explain. He is an amazing husband and father to our kids. I couldn't ask for anything more than the amazing life I have with him! I hope he knows how much I love and appreciate him. Happy Birthday Baby! I hope you have a great day :)

I love this picture of him! He's such a goofball. This was at our wedding. I was signing our marriage license, so he held my bouquet for me and my cousin made sure to get a picture of him.

3 comments:

Mark and Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Anthony! Now the big question...how old is he??

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Anthony. You guys have such a great relationship and I'm glad you are still happily married. You deserve it!

Logan said...

Hi Angela! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love that blogs can put people in touch that haven't seen each other for many years. I'm glad to hear that you are doing good and your little ones are cuties!