Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nothing much...

Things have settled down since Syd and Dom are done with softball, and although I love watching my kids play I am definitely ready for the quiet time at home! I am hoping I can get caught up on some housework. My house is picked up clean, but not my obsessive compulsively scrubbed clean lol It will be soon enough. I wish I could take a day off work and just focus on my house, but I doubt that'll happen. I'm sure it'll have to wait for Sunday for me to really be able to get down on my hands and knees and scrub every last inch! Saturday we have my cousin Stephanie's wedding at Heritage Park. I really have no clue what I'm going to wear, but I'll figure it out like I always do. I might have to break down and go buy me something...like that's so horrible huh!

No comments: