Monday, June 1, 2009

All better!!!!

Dom and Tasia both had follow-up appointments this morning, and we finally got the word that they are all better!!! Tasia's lungs sound perfect. No wheezing or wetness in them anymore. I am so relieved! She said to continue breathing treatments just right before bed for the next 3-5 days, but after that we can put away the good old nebulizer and hopefully never have to pull it out again lol I'm sure never is probably pressing my luck, but at least not for a very long time!

Other than that not a whole lot going on any different. Syd and Dom have their last games this week (Syd's is tomorrow and Dom's is Thursday), and my life will return to somewhat normal. We will only have games once a week, so that'll be a lot easier than 4 times! I am going to start having Boston again tomorrow. I miss the little stinker! Chas says I might not miss her so much once I have her again, because she is teething but I've been through it 3 other times so I'm sure she'll be fine :)

Anthony and I have been talking more and more about when we are going to have our last one. He is back and forth as usual, but I may have convinced him to do it sooner rather than later. We want to (if we have a girl) give her the name my grandpa Tony always called me growing up, and I want him to know that's what we named her. My grandpa isn't getting any younger, so I told Anth we need to have our last baby soon so that my grandpa will still be around. He seems to agree, so we'll see if that sticks or if he changes his mind again. I'm definitely ready for our last one. I don't want him/her to be too far in age difference from Tasia!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

woooo hooo!!!! That would be great. I love that idea about naming her(if its a girl) after a special memory. And you defintly want him to know it. I'm glad everyone is feeling better. Isn't it kind of nice to settle down from all the baseball. I love baseball season but it gets hectic the more kids you have.

Hayley said...

YAY! I look forward to unpleasant pregnancy posts...

oh wait, that's probably just me that does that.