Monday, December 1, 2008

Joanna tagged me twice!

Husband Tag!

1. Where did you meet your husband? We were set up by our friends Amanda and Juan.

2. How long did you date before you got married? On and off for 3 1/2 years

3. How long have you been married? A little over a year

4. What does he do to surprise you? He does lots of things. He will clean the house for me, he will come home from the store with one of my favorite treats, he writes me little notes that say I love you in places that I will find randomly...like I said he does lots of stuff

5. What is your favorite feature of his? I love his eyes!

6. What is your favorite quality? He has so many good qualities, but I would have to say my favorite is that he works so hard to try and make a good life for our family

7. Does he have a nickname for you? He calls me babe and hun most of the time

8. What is his favorite food? He likes anything spicy really, but I'd have to say chili verde

9. What is his favorite sport? Anyone who knows my husband knows it's baseball

10. When and where did you first kiss? It was at Amanda and Juan's house on our first "date"

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to BBQ and hang out with family, and if we can get time without the kids we like to go out to dinner and just come home and watch movies and enjoy the peace and quiet!

12. Do you have children? We have 3 gorgeous kids...2 girls and 1 boy

13. Does he have any hidden talents? Probably cooking. Most people can't believe how well he cooks

14. How old is he? 26

15. Who said I love you first? He did in one of our all night phone calls

16. What is his favorite music? He listens to EVERYTHING! Most of the time it's rap and R&B though

17. What do you admire most about him? He is an amazing father, husband and provider

18. What is his favorite color? green

19. Will he read this? Probably not. He doesn't check our blog usually

20. People I tag...Brittany Ashworth, Brittany Woods, Bethany, Tasha, Trish, Angie and Erin



Rules for 2nd tag...
1. Post the rules.
2. Answer the 6 "8" questions
3. Let each person know they have been tagged

8 favorite tv shows
1. One Tree Hill
2. Gossip Girl
3. The Hills
4. America's Next Top Model
5. The new 90210
6. Privileged
7. Bad Girls Club
8. The Real World

8 things I did yesterday
1. tried to sleep in
2. went to my sister's house
3. started to watch Hancock
4. went to walmart
5. BBQed with family
6. went to walmart
7. got kids stuff ready for school in the morning
8. went to walmart (yes I went to walmart 3 times yesterday...long story!)

8 favorite restraunts
1. Tucci's
2. Olive Garden
3. Applebee's
4. La Frontera
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Chuck-o-rama
7. Sun Lok Yuen
8. Jim's

8 things I am looking forward to
1. Anth getting a job at Kennecott
2. Christmas
3. my family Christmas party in Ogden
4. getting my hair done
5. getting on top of bills
6. tax season!
7. the new year
8. shopping with my gift cards

8 things on my wish list
1. a bedroom set
2. a treadmill
3. buying a house (someday)
4. a vacation
5. paying off debt
6. my family to all be happy and healthy
7. get rid of negative things in life
8. a million dollars LOL just kidding...I don't know anything else, and I know that is really far fetched!

8 people I tag
1. Bethany
2. Brittany Woods
3. Brittany Ashworth
4. Erin
5. Tasha
6. Trish
7. Angie
8. Michelle

No comments: