Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My First Baby...

1. Were you married at the time? I wasn't

2. What was your reaction when you found out? I was only 17, so I was scared to death!

3. How old were you? Like I said before 17

4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I was 3 weeks late for my period, and I could tell you what day of the month it is by my period so I pretty much knew. My mom got me a test though, and I swear the second the pee hit the little stick it was positive

5. Who did you tell first? My mom since she was right there, and then my cousin Angi

6. Did you find out the sex? Of course! I couldn't prepare if I didn't know what I was having

7. Due date? May 18, 2000

8. Did you deliver early or late? 5 days early

9. Did you have morning sickness? I got nauseous a few times, but only threw up once

10. What did you crave? Chinese food and flaming hot cheetos LOL

11. Who irritated you the most? Everyone pretty much

12. What was your first child's sex? A girl

13. How many pounds did you gain during pregnancy? 25

14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? Not really. I had some swelling towards the end

15. Where did you give birth? Salt Lake Regional Medical Center

16. How many hours were you in labor? 14 long hours!

17. Who drove you to the hospital? My parents did

18. Who watched? My parents

19. Was it natural or c-section? Natural

20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? HECK YA!!! As soon as they offered me that epidural I was on it. I don't do pain well

21. How much did your child weigh? 5 lbs 9 oz

22. Did your child have any complications? She had that meconium in the sac, so when she first came out they didn't want her to breath so they could make sure she didn't get any of it in her lungs

23. What did you name her? Sydney Elizabeth Busico

24. How old is your first born today? 8! Can you believe that??? My baby is already 8!

25. Who does your child look like? I don't care what anyone says she looks like me. Anyone can argue with me if they want, but I am sticking to that!

I tag all of you mommies that happen to read this blog!

2 comments:

~Angie~ said...

Angela.. I think she looks like you too.. at least in some of the pictures I've seen, she reminds me just exactly how I remember you when we were small & dancing.. even her posture! lol.. :)

Melissa said...

Hey, I'm glad you found me. Your blog is so cute. Brody is about 10 mo. old and I think we'll hold off for awhile. Maybe just one more is the plan. Your thinking one more? That is awesome. Your kids are so stinkin cute1