Thursday, December 4, 2008

Keeping my fingers crossed and saying my prayers!

After Anthony was laid off he started working for a company called Ravage construction, but was continuing to look for a job with a more stable company. He got a call last week to schedule an interview with Kennecott, and we are both so happy! He left about an hour ago, and was super nervous but I know he will do well. The guy who helped him get the interview said that it will take a week or so to find out whether or not he gets the job, and I am sure that we will both be on edge until we know for sure. However, the guy also told him that they do the background check, job check and references before they even call you so they must be interested. Apparently the hardest part is to even get called for an interview. I am trying to think really positive about him getting the job, because it would help us out so much and it'd be a place where he could build a career and not worry about being laid off every winter like with construction.

2 comments:

Carters said...

I will keep my fingers crossed for you too. Let me know how it goes

Mark and Bethany said...

I am thinking of you, sending good thoughts and wishes your way!! Good luck, keep me posted!!