Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Poor guy!

As I said in my previous post we had our Busico family Christmas party this past weekend (Saturday). Since it was such a late night we decided to be lazy on Sunday. My family and I went to my sister's house to watch football (in our sweats) and BBQ hamburgers for lunch. We came home around 4, and all my kids were relaxing watching a movie while Anth made pizzas for dinner and they all 3 fell asleep. We woke them up to come and eat, and apparently Dom didn't get quite enough of a nap, because the poor guy fell asleep at the kitchen table! Sydney was laughing at him, and I had to get a picture. Guess that's what happens when you're used to being in bed at 8 every night and you stay up WAY past that!


1 comment:

~Angie~ said...

Oh.. bless his little heart... That is so funny.. My parents have a picture similar to that of me.. I just fell asleep because they made me sit there until I ate & I refused.. so I was at the table for like 4 hours! :)