Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!

We had a nice relaxing Thanksgiving this year. We spent most of the day relaxing at home. We had to be to Aunt Tammy's about 230 for our first dinner. It was nice to just hang out with everyone. Then we went to my parents house for our 2nd dinner. I didn't eat much at Aunt Tammy's so I could save room to eat over there! The boys watched football while my mom and I looked through some old family photos. It was a box from my grandpa's house that had pics from when my dad was born. It was really neat to see them all. It started getting late by this time, and since our kids are in bed at 8 every night they were starting to get tired and cranky so we headed home. We thought we were going to get home and be able to just go to sleep, but Tasia wasn't having it! She didn't sleep most of the night! She was up crying every hour or 2. She must have been having a hard time breathing, because she was congested. Our nice relaxing Thanksgiving ended with Anthony and I being completely exhausted, and we laid around and did a lot of nothing on Friday. Hope everyone had a good day with their families!

No comments: