Friday, November 7, 2008

"Daddy did it!"

As you all know we have been working with Tasia on potty training. Not a fun task, but it has to be done. Well today while she was in her panties in her room she had an accident. Sydney was in there with her and she yelled to tell me what had happened so I could get Tasia and the mess both cleaned up. When she was in the middle of yelling "MOM TASIA PEED ON OUR CARPET!!!" Tasia chimed in "NO I DIDN'T! DADDY DID IT!!!" I laughed so hard! Obviously Anth isn't in peeing on my girls floor, but apparently Tasia has picked up on the same "blame game" that Sydney and Dominic play when they are getting tattled on.

2 comments:

Britt said...

ROFL.. thank you this just made my morning!!

Makes you wonder what Anth does when your not around hehe...

Have a great day!

Mark and Bethany said...

That is hilarious!! Thank-you so much for your comment the other day. Somedays I just feel like such a failure. I just keep telling myself, someday I will miss all this, that's what everyone says. That, and no Bethany, your kids will not grow up to be serial killers!!