Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm thankful for....

I decided to follow in my friends footsteps and take them time to list a few of the things I am thankful for. With Thanksgiving being this Thursday it's the perfect time to be able to reflect on those things...

1. I am thankful for my husband! He is an amazing man! He takes such good care of me and our kids, and he works so hard everyday to provide all the things we need. He has changed so much in the last 2 and a half years, and it has all been for the better. I couldn't imagine my life without him!

2. I'm thankful for my kids! They are the cutest little stinkers in the world, and they bring me so much joy. They know just how to put a smile on my face, and they are all such big helpers. I love to watch all the new things they learn on a daily basis. Their eyes light up when they have something new to show me or tell me about. They have made my life so much better than I ever could have imagined!

3. I'm thankful for family! Anthony and I have the most supportive family I know. They are there for us when we need them. We love to hang out with all of them! Most of the time when we hang out and do anything it's with family. Some of our most memorable moments are with our families, and I wouldn't change that for the world!

4. I am thankful for our friends! We don't see them all very much, but we always know we can count on them to be there for us. Most of our friends are people we have known for a long time, so they feel like they are a part of our family.

...there are many other things that I am thankful for such as a roof over our heads, food to feed our family, nice clothes to keep us warm, a nice car to get from place to place. Those are all materialistic things though, and I felt that the real focus of this blog should be the people who mean the most to us because you can lose material things but true family and friends will always be there for you. I want to say thank you to all the amazing people in my life. Every last one of you means the world to me, and I hope none of you ever forget it. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: