Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!!!

Ok so Halloween is pretty much my favorite holiday, so I made sure we had lots of fun! We got the kids Halloween shirts to wear to school since they can't wear their costumes. Syd and Dom had parties at school, and at home Anth and I had Tasia and the 2 kids I'm tending now so we had some fun with them. We watched Halloween cartoon movies, made jack-o-lanterns and baked cookies. Once Syd was home from school we got the kids ready. Syd was Hannah Montana, Dom was Darth Vader and Tasia was Boo (from Monsters Inc.). We took them to trick-or-treat on Main Street and got their pictures taken. Then we headed over to my parents, and Anth stayed with my dad at the house and my mom and I took the kids around their neighborhood for a bit. Then it was off to Aunt Tammy's house. When we got their Tasia had enough, so she stayed behind with Anth and I took the kids around her neighborhood with Anth's cousins and their kids. By the end of the night we were exhausted, but it was lots of fun. Well worth it!!!


2 comments:

Britt said...

Sounds like you had a great Halloween! Your kids looked way cute! I am so glad its over with I had a crazy busy rough week!

Thanks for the comment on my pictures. That one you like I am still trying to perfect, but I am pretty satisfied with it. :)

The Williams said...

The kids look like they are ready to have some fun. Tasia really does look like Boo. She looks adorable. Thats a good idea for a costume and so easy and simple!