Monday, November 17, 2008

Tis the season....

....for sickness :( My kids have all been cranky and congested the last 3 days, and of course I caught the bug yesterday. We have had a miserable household this weekend, but I had to expect it. A lot of people I know are sick. I was even suppose to go to one of my best friends baby shower yesterday, but unfortunately I woke up congested, coughing and achy. I feel bad (sorry Chas!), but I didn't want to get anyone else sick especially her since there isn't much you can't take when you are pregnant. Hope everyone had a better weekend then us.

P.S. My friend Joanna's husband, Andy, was in a car accident this past weekend. He broke his femur and had to have surgery to put a metal rod in from his hip to his knee. He's in quite a bit of pain, and him and their family could use everyones prayers. Thanks :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Glad you are all feeling better ;)