Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy 84th Birthday Grandpa Tony!!!

Sunday night some of our family went out to eat for my grandpa Tony's 84th birthday. We went to Texas Roadhouse, and it was so YUMMY! A guy at the table next to us was making balloon animals for the kids. It was very nice of him. My girls each got a balloon on a stick (that's what he called it), and Von got a pirate sword and a parrot (that's all the kids that came). It was nice to get together. My grandpa isn't getting any younger, and I truly cherish moments such as these :)


My girls waiting to be seated, and playing on the saddle


Tasia wasn't sure what to think about Matt sitting next to her, so she had that look most of the night.

Sydney's "balloon on a stick", my mom and my dad holding Tasia

My poor mom was caught in the middle of their balloon fight LOL



This is the birthday boy himself! I love this picture!






No comments: