Monday, August 17, 2009

We didn't...

...get to do family pics :( I am quite sad! I have stressed about them for so long, but we did reschedule for the 29th. Maybe it will give everyone time to get back to normal from all the peeling and injuries lol

The kids start school a week from today, and I can't wait. They are starting to get so antsy and they are constantly fighting, so it'll be good for them to get out of the house and around other kids (besides just neighbors). We get to go meet their teachers on Thursday. They are both a little nervous, but also very excited! We have to go school shopping this week. I know I am slacking big time. I just never have time anymore. We are constantly on the go with something!

1 comment:

Mark and Bethany said...

Yeah for school! It will be nice to have the older kids gone all day, Tasia won't know what to do with all the attention!