Thursday, August 20, 2009

My little man!

Dom lost his first tooth last night! I just barely noticed how loose it was while we were at my parents, and on the way home we were talking about him loosing it. I told him he'll have a hole for family pictures, and he said he wanted to lose it so his teacher would see it tonight when we go meet her. I thought it was wishful thinking on his part, but as I am driving he yells "My tooth came out!!!" I didn't believe him until he showed me. The tooth fairy came to visit, and he was super excited this morning. He has another one that is really loose next to the one he lost, so I'm sure if he messes with it enough it will come out soon too. He better slow down, or the tooth fairy is going to be broke LOL



2 comments:

Mark and Bethany said...

So big! I can't believe how grown up he looks in that picture.

Carters said...

Already?!?! Dillon doesn't even have a loose tooth yet.