Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Starvation, registration, tending and pictures

Our Starvation trip was exciting, but cold! I'm talking teeth chattering, goosbump getting, feels like knives are slicing you when the wind hits you kind of cold. We tried to get out on the beach everyday, but after being there for a short time we were all so miserable we gave up. The only good day was the day we were leaving. Nice huh! We still had fun though. Lots of sitting around gossiping and just hanging out with everyone. I took lots of pictures, but I will post them later because I'm not really in the mood right now.

I am going to register my kids for school tomorrow, and starting next week I am going to be tending my nephews. My sister and I made a deal to save each other some money! Those are the best deals I think. We are buying her bed from her. It's gorgeous and I love it! She can't afford daycare by herself, because it costs an arm and a leg. It's $25 a day for just my youngest nephew. So instead of her paying a daycare I am going to tend for her and deduct that price off the bed. Then once the bed is paid of she will just pay me a little to go towards meals. Works out nice for both of us!

We have family pictures on Saturday, and all of us are a mess!!! I am peeling like a damn snake. Anth has a tanline on his forehead from wearing his bandana on our trip. Dom got stung by a bee in the eyelid yesterday, so his eye is all swollen. Tasia fell during our trip, and has a little scab on her chin. My dad also has a tanline. My mom is also peeling. My sister got bit by something, so her eye is also swollen and my nephew has cold sores from all the sun on our trip. Like I said we are pretty much all a mess! Hopefully all of us are somewhat back to normal for pictures. If not I guess it'll just be the real us LOL

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Park City was cold, too. It sucked.

So I don't know how to fix tanlines or swollen eyelids just yet, but I can erase scabs and peel-y skin with Photoshop. Email me the pics if you want to and I'll do my best :D

Melissa said...

Those will be the best family pics ever!!!
Sound like fun! (for real!!)