Monday, August 31, 2009

Exciting!!!

We finally got our family pictures done! The lady said she was hoping to have the cd's ready for us today, so I will post pictures as soon as we get them. Taking pictures out at the Great Salt Lake was stinky, fun and stressful! She was smart and did all of the pictures that involved kids first, because we were standing in the water and obviously it was tempting for them to not play in it and throw mud at each other. The last picture she did she had them all drawing in the sand and it went all downhill from there. My OCD self thought I was going to have a heart attack. There were my kids dressed nice in new clothes for pictures (plus we had a party to go to afterwards), and they were rolling around in the salt water and throwing mud everywhere. Tasia had it in her hair and on her face. Syd and Dom were soaked from head to toe. Needless to say we came home and cleaned off before we went to the party.

My mom and I took the kids school clothes shopping yesterday, and I have to say I LOVE KOHLS! Our savings from that place was $157. Insane huh! The kids each got some very cute things, and couldn't wait to wear them. We also went to Famous Footwear and found them all some shoes. Dom and Syd got some DC's, but they didn't have Syd's size in the ones she wanted so they are shipping them to our house free of charge. Isn't that great?!?! How many stores will do that...none that I can think of. I love that store too, and the fact that they do something like that makes me want to continue to give them my business. While we were shopping my cousin Craig's girlfriend was at the hospital having their cute baby girl!!! She had been pushing for quite a while, so they did an ultrasound to see where things were and they thought they saw an extra head. Yes folks they thought they were trying to deliver twins and hadn't known it the whole time she was pregnant! My cousin turned green at that fact, and Noelle worked twice as hard to push so they could figure out how many babies they had in there lol They only ended up with one baby, so now we have Miss Madison Kaye Day in our family. She is a healthy 8 lb 8 oz baby girl with a full head of dark hair!!!



2 comments:

Mark and Bethany said...

Beautiful! I love babies! Who was your photographer?? How much did she charge?

Hayley said...

Can I say FLASHBACK?!?!