Thursday, August 27, 2009

UGH!

Saturday we are suppose to attempt to do family pictures again. I sure hope it works out this time. If not I give up, because they obviously weren't meant to be taken if they fall through twice!

Does anybody else have problems getting their kids ready for school everyday? Sydney and I fight like crazy, and Sydney and Dominic fight like crazy. Maybe it's just that Sydney isn't much of a morning person, so she doesn't like to be bugged. Every single day we fight about something. Today it was that she didn't want to wear the shoes I told her to wear, and in her words "her new school is STUPID, because they can't wear flip flops!" Yes I agree (although I see their point a little more after Haley's comment), but I still agree it's a dumb rule. However, I am not the principal and didn't make the rules, so she was directing her anger at the WRONG person! Then she freaked out, because they can't wear tank tops and I had given her a tank top but had also given her a short sleeved white shirt to put under it. Maybe it's just hormones. I have no idea, but I am sick of fighting every morning and really hope this isn't what the rest of the school year is going to be like. It kind of makes my day start out horrible, and the rest of the day I am not in a very good mood. Any suggestions???

No comments: