Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dom's in Kindergarten!

My son started kindergarten this morning, and yes I was a crybaby! He, of course, didn't even care. I drove them to the bus stop, and he didn't even say goodbye to me. I had to meet the bus at the school (not because I am one of those crazy mom's, but because the teacher's asked us to for the first day). When he got off the bus he took off with his friends, and he didn't even want to give me a kiss. Needless to say my baby boy is going to be perfectly fine, but I am still a little bummed! Here are a few pictures for everyone...


Spiderman backpack!


I had to get a picture of Dom with his sisters for his first day!



2 comments:

Erin said...

So cute! Cooper started preschool today and I was dying! They get so big to fast!! Cute kids :)

Carters said...

Our babies are growing up!! Good thing we have Mason and Tasia still!! LOL