Tuesday, September 2, 2008

StArVaTiOn 2008......

Over Labor Day weekend my little family of 5 went camping with my parents, my sisters and their families at Starvation! My parents brought their waverunners up for everyone to play, and I was excited because Anth has never been on waverunners but I knew he was going to love it! I was right of course. He had a blast! We spent all day Saturday at the beach. I got sunburned, but it was so much fun it was worth it. I can't wait to go again. This was our first camping trip since I was about 9 months pregnant with Tasia, so it was long overdue. Enjoy the pictures!



Gotta have smores when you go camping!


My 2 oldest and my wild nephew Gabe. Dom was splashing him, and he had no clue!
Yes that is my goofy daughter, but I love her!


It was a long day in the sun for Tasia :(


My little copycat LOL


My little sis and her "kids" Chip and Buddy


Tasia loves camping!


They couldn't wait to get out on the water!


I love him!


Aunt Stephy bought her Krabby Patties, because she knows they are her favorite!


My big sis and my nephew Gabe :)


1 comment:

Carters said...

I am so jealous, here you are in NICE weather enjoying yourself over the labor day weekend and....well you already know where I spent my weekend LOL