Saturday, September 27, 2008

Twilight!

I have heard people left and right talking about this new Twilight series! I've been contemplating on whether or not to read it, and yesterday while I was doing my weekly errands at Walmart I was standing in front of the shelves looking at them and some lady walks by and tells me "You won't regret it!" So I thought what the hell I will do it (it's only $8 after all, and if I don't like the 1st one I don't have to get the rest)! I finished the first book in 1 DAY! I couldn't believe it. I was addicted from the first chapter. Needless to say I am now one of those crazy obsessed people on the Twilight bandwagon, and I am going to Walmart today to buy the other 3 books so I can read them this week!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Angela! Email me at cooper120804@msn.com and I will send some instuctions over on how to re-finish furniture :)

Britt said...

I've been wanting to look into these books; i have heard good stuff!! No time right now but someday. :)