Monday, October 6, 2008

Back to the REAL world

The last 10 days I have been more or less lost in the 4 books that make up the Twilight series, and now it is time to get back to the REAL world! Not much has been going on. Anth and I decided that this past weekend we were going to do absolutely nothing. We have had so much going on over the last couple of months that we haven't had one weekend where there isn't at least something we had to do. It was so nice to just relax this weekend though! We rented movies and just hung out at home. I'd say it was peaceful, but with 3 kids in the house we all know that isn't possible.

We finally found some bunkbeds for our girls, and I am so excited to get Tasia into Syd's room. Anth and I haven't had any privacy since she was born, and it'll be nice to have our room to ourselves. Anyway...the bunkbeds we got were dark blue, and my girls don't have anything dark blue so I have decided to paint them white. While I am at it I got a wild hair and figured I would paint their dresser and nightstand too, so that they can all match and look really nice. Anth and I are going to get them some new bedding too. I know a lot to deal with, but once it's all done it will be VERY worth it! Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

Britt said...

GOOD LUCK!!

Congrats on just having time to just relax; it's always nice to plan on nothing for a weekend but being with your family.

Also getting your room back to your and Anths' "place" has to be such a blessing!

Have fun painting... (blah i hate it.) ;)