Saturday, October 11, 2008

Just venting!!!

So there is this girl who literally used to stalk my husband when we first got together. They had dated a couple of years before, and she had never given up on him. She would find him no matter where he went, and he always knew what was going on in his life no matter how long it had been since he had talked to her. She was seriously creepy!!! He tried to tell her to leave him alone, but she never let it go. Well we haven't heard anything from her in 3 years or so, and the other day he got a friend request on myspace from some girl and in the message box it said "You don't know me, but my cousin _______ said to tell you what's up!" Now I am not one of those girls that is like don't look at or talk to my husband, but when the chick has literally stalked him it's a little irritating that even after so long she figures out some way to find him (even if it is to say what's up). Sorry I just had to vent a little, because some girls just don't get it!

No comments: