Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hair Blogs!

Those of you with little girls know that no matter how hard you try to think it isn't always easy to come up with different hairdo's for your girls hair. I personally don't like doing the same styles all the time, but a lot of times I am at a loss for what to do. WELL...I have found the perfect solution LOL I found one blog page called HAIR TODAY where a lady does her daughters hair and tells you step-by-step how to do it. From her page I found more and more blog pages that consist of the same thing. Some of them have giveaways that they do on their pages for bows and stuff too. Some of you may have already heard of these, but I hadn't and I must say I am pretty excited!!! I have already tried a few new hairstyles on my girls, and they have been super easy and super cute! For those of you haven't found them yet, or just want to look at the ones I have found so far they are on the right side of my page (you can't miss them!).

No comments: