Monday, October 6, 2008

"I didn't do anything mom!"

Have you ever been enjoying some peace and quiet while you thought your toddler was taking a nap only to find out they weren't really napping??? Well the other day I was sitting in my living room thinking Tasia was asleep. I had laid her down, put on her movie, checked on her even and never heard another sound. The next thing I know she is standing in front of me with my mascara in her hand, and all I can do is laugh and ask her what she did. Her response of course was "I didn't do anything mom!" Sorry kiddo the evidence was ALL OVER your face!



2 comments:

Carters said...

AWWWW The joys of toddlers!! We learned quick at our house, if it is quite Dillon is up to something!! He is all boy and never quite!

Britt said...

LOL; I think thats hilarious!! I had a similar episode recently with selene and hand sanitizer all over my bathroom floor.... SLIPPERY!! rofl...

At least you got a picture to show her, hehe.