Friday, August 22, 2008

Sydney started 3rd grade!

Sydney loved her first day of 3rd grade! Even though she woke up the night before crying, because she said she didn't want to go because she would miss me. She has such a tender heart! She got home yesterday, and I swear she didn't stop talking for a half an hour. It was cute though, and I heard the same story 2 more times while she told my mom over the phone and then my husband when he got home from work. I didn't get a picture of her yesterday morning, because I couldn't find the camera (I found it 2 hours after she left). I tried to get a picture with my cellphone, but for some reason it wouldn't let me send it to my email even though it usually does. I took these pictures today (her 2nd day) though to try and make up for it. I didn't pay attention and the flash wasn't on, so they are a little dark. It's been one of those weeks!


Have to have the Hannah Montana backpack!


No comments: