Monday, August 25, 2008

Tomorrow's the big day!

We went to "kindergarten tea" today. It's just a fancy way of saying you get to meet your teacher LOL We started out talking to the principal about the school year, and the whole time Dom kept saying "I want to go meet my teacher". Then after about 10 or 15 minutes we broke off into the seperate classes, so each teacher could talk to her students and parents about how their classroom works. When we got in there the teacher told the parents to find a seat and the students to come sit on the rug. My eager child who couldn't wait to get in there all of a sudden got super nervous!!! He would not go sit by the other kids. It makes me a little worried about how tomorrow is going to pan out, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Towards the end of the "tea" Dom noticed though that there were 2 kids from his preschool class and 1 from his baseball team in there, so maybe that will help. Stay tuned for pictures of his first day tomorrow...

P.S. Don't mind his bald head! Anth messed up cutting his hair, so we had to shave it all off. I am less than happy about it, but his hair grows quick luckily!

No comments: