Monday, August 18, 2008

School starts in a few days!

Is anyone else as excited as I am for school to start?!?!?! I might actually get my stuff done without having to deal with the whole neighborhood coming in and out of our house, so they can go out back and jump on the tramp. They always seem to come in right after I have mopped my floors, so I end up with little footprints all over.

I know I said this before, but Dominic has his testing for kindergarten tomorrow. This should go just fine, because he is smart as can be. The only thing I am dreading is that I couldn't find anyone to keep my girls while we go, so they will be coming with us. Syd obviously is old enough that she should be fine, but I am a little worried about Tasia being cooperative. I don't have much of a choice though, so I guess we will just see how it goes. Dom won't actually start school until the 26th, so I have a little more time before I become a nervous wreck!

Sydney starts school on Thursday. My baby girl is going in 3rd grade, and I am just not ready for it. It seems like I just had her, but here we are. We got her some really cute outfits, and got her hair cut into a "sassy" A-line (gotta love how my sister explains things to her LOL). She is ready to go. She has even been so nice as to let Dominic know that he can sit with her on the bus for his first day, but after that he has to find his own friends to sit with. Such a nice big sister huh! She is more and more like me everyday, and most days that scares me! I wasn't the easiest child to deal with (sorry mom). I know they say you get paid back for everything you ever do to your parents, but I have already hadmy fair share of payback and I still have lots of years ahead of me.

I will be posting pictures of my cute children on their first days as soon as I have them!

2 comments:

Lovin Life Together said...

Hey Angela, I have not seen you in forever. Thanks for leaving me a comment, you have a cute family. Your little girl looks just like you. So where are you living now?

Erin said...

Angela!! I am so glad you left a comment on my blog! I honestly was just thinking about you the other day! I have not seen you in years...oh how we used to have fun huh?! Your kids are darling!! How is you mom?? Please tell her hi for me! I miss ya a ton!! Please keep in touch!!
Erin