Friday, January 29, 2010

Rambling

*There hasn't been a lot to post about lately that I care to discuss on a public blog, so I have just chose not to post at all. I know I suck, but things are looking up so hopefully there is more to post soon.



*Dom is finally getting a hair cut tonight, so I may post pics soon. I swear we were going to have to start calling him Dominique if we didn't get it cut. He's starting to look a little girly lol Ok maybe not quite that bad, but he definitely needs it done like yesterday!



*I am having a bit of a lazy day today. I spend all day everyday cleaning and doing laundry, so today I am just doing laundry and reading. The cleaning can wait until later or tomorrow. Maybe I can even convince the hubby to help me do some of it, so it'll go faster (as if there's that much to do lol)



*My parents got Dom his own ice fishing pole and his own little tackle box filled with different lures, so my dad promised to take him out again maybe this weekend. He loves going, and I love that he can share that special time with my dad.

*We have my little Boston's birthday party tomorrow. I know she isn't really mine, but since I spend all day 4 or 5 days a week with her I love her like she is mine. I can't believe she is already 1. This past year has sure gone by fast. I started watching her when she was only about 3 months old. After the party I think we are going to Sandy to spend some time with Anth's family since we haven't been out there since Christmas.

*We are anxiously waiting my W2 from my work-from-home job, so that we can submit our taxes and get that lovely big deposit into our account. We are paying off bills with it, so that we have little to no bills left. Not very exciting, but it'll make life a little less stressful. We are considering getting a Wii too. Anth has played one at his friend's house, and the kids play my nephews and love it so we are considering getting one. Maybe we can do some fun family get togethers with it!

*Like I said not much to post, and if you have stuck it out through my boring little rambling then you must be pretty bored yourself lol Anyway...hopefully there will be more to post soon. Maybe Anth and I will get to make a trip to the tattoo expo again this year, and I can post about that. I can't wait for my next tattoo. It's going to be a little bit of a tribute to my Grandma :)

No comments: