Friday, January 15, 2010

Dominic

In keeping up with the posts about personalities and all that fun stuff it's Dominic's turn...

Dominic is my mama's boy! He is extremely loving. He is my first child to remember to hug and kiss us before bed each night, and a lot of times he comes back for a second hug before finally heading to bed. Dom can be very shy at times (until he gets to know you), and he doesn't really like to be the center of attention. He gets nervous easily. He also cries easily. Not one of my favorite things to deal with. It's not just one of those little cries, it's a you're murdering me type of cry. I really hope he grows out of it soon! He likes to color, but doesn't like to let people see him color because he has familial tremors and is VERY self-concious about them. However, he makes sure to concentrate really hard when he is coloring or writing, because of his tremors and he does very well at both. Dominic is all boy!!! He is into all the blow up, fighting crazy type movies. Some of his favorites are Transformers, GI Joe, Iron Man, Spiderman etc. He can watch them nonstop over and over again. He likes to play video games, but would rather be outside running around or riding bikes and scooters. He loves baseball, and he has a really good arm for someone his age and even for someone a few years older. He will go far if he continues to pursue baseball throughout his life. Dominic has my OCD lol He has to have things just right or he gets frustrated. He likes to clean his room, so it's exactly the way he wants it. If people help him clean and they don't put things where he wants them, he will move them to where they should go. Dominic has little to no patience, but when he is fishing he has more patience than anyone I know. He can sit still for hours and watch the line, and just wait for the fish to bite. Even if they don't he enjoys himself. He has a short temper with some people, but when it comes to Tasia his temper doesn't come out as much. Dom likes just about any food you put in front of him except fried potatoes. I don't know what it is about them, but he can't stand them. He isn't a fan of hot foods either, so he complains when Anth cooks because everything he cooks is hot lol When you do give him food that he likes he can eat more than I can! I don't know where it all goes, because he is a skinny little man. I think he ate 3 plates full of food last night. I wish I had his metabolism! He isn't big on sweets. He will eat them, but he is perfectly happy without them too. My little man will be 7 next week. That sounds so big to me. Six still seems like a little boy, but 7 sounds so much more grown up!

No comments: