Saturday, January 9, 2010

NEW CAR!!!!

YAY!!! It was a long day, but well worth it. I love our new car! It has plenty of room for us and one more when we have him/her. Plus I really like the color. Anth says it's army green, but I like it because it isn't your normal everyday green. Also there is that wonderful bonus that we are no longer CARLESS!!!! We got a great deal too, so that's always nice. We owe less on this car then we owed on our Trailblazer, and it's a newer model and has less miles. Can't go wrong in any of that.


4 comments:

Erin said...

Love it...and i'm a wee bit jealous :) I am glad everything turned out ok for you guys!

Melissa said...

Woo Hoo! I've been begging for an SUV! Looks great. How is the gas mileage? I'm glad everything worked out for you guys. Anthony was definitly watched over, thats scary.

My dad loves ice fishing also! I haven't been in awhile because I'm becoming a weinee to the cold. I'm glad he had fun.

Hayley said...

Yay! New cars are fun. Glad you found something quickly.

~Ali~ said...

I'm jealous!!! That looks so nice!!! Glad you were able to find something that works for your family! It's a hot ride! haha