Monday, January 11, 2010

The stress diet lol

I have been so busy dealing with stuff between my Grandma passing away and Anth getting into an accident that I don't eat as much. I'm not snacking as often, because I generally snack when I am bored and I don't have enough time to be bored anymore. I forget to eat sometimes. I know that sounds stupid, but it can be bedtime and I'll realize all I've eaten all day is a roll or something else equally as small. Apparently the stress diet is working for me though, because I got on the scale yesterday and I have lost 14 lbs!!! Now I know that not eating isn't good for you, but the not snacking as often is a good thing. Hopefully when life gets back to normal I can continue to watch what I eat more, and continue to lose weight. I love seeing that ugly number get lower when I weigh myself!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

14 lbs thats great! Yeah you definitly don't want to cut out eating. From everything I've read its better just to do smaller meals more often. Not
3 huge meals like we all do. But as a mom I find myself snacking all day because I don't sit down to eat with the kids; I'm cleaning up after them the whole meal. Isn't that sad? Dinner is the only time I sit with them and eat. Good luck and keep it up!

Mark and Bethany said...

Great job, keep it up! Eat though, for sure! When you don't eat you drop the weight fast, but then you gain it back fast too! Good for you!