Monday, July 27, 2009

Attorney or hitman lol

Anyone know a good and inexpensive attorney...or a hitman lol (Hayley)??? I found out that Dom's POS sperm donor told one of my friends he's going to have to find out where Dom goes to school and just show up one day and take him. The scary part is I don't know if I can do anything, because his name is in on the birth certificate. No he hasn't had any contact with him in over 3 years, but I don't know what my rights are if he were to do that to be honest with you. I am slightly freaked out! Anth says maybe we should get Dom a phone too, and that we can have Syd meet Dom at his classroom everyday to walk to the bus with him. We can obviously let his teacher know once we find out who it is too, but it still scares the hell out of me to think that. It has been one of my worst fears for the longest time. So back to the attorney thing...I am pretty sure I can get his rights dismissed due to abandonment, but I don't know how to go about it or what it would even cost us. Basically I just don't know where to start! Any suggestions???

3 comments:

Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Williams said...

Try Richard Tanner there in Tooele. Just give him a call and tell him Trish Putnam (Hope's friend) sent you!