Monday, July 27, 2009

Softball and sickness

I had planned on writing about Anth's all night tournament today, but there isn't much to say. They played 4 games, and lost 3 of them. They played back to back at 7 and 8. Their next game wasn't until 11, and their final game was at 3 in the morning. We got rained on part of the night, and didn't end up leaving the park until 6 AM. It was a long tiring night, but it was fun. Thank goodness my mom took the kids home about 1030, because they never would've made it that long! Anth and them discussed playing fall ball, but I think I'm going to try to convince him not to. I know he loves it, but I am ready for a break until next season.

Yesterday I woke up with the flu. I was puking on the side of the road on my way home from my parents house. I love having people stare at you while you are hanging out a car puking your guts up. It had to be my most pleasant experience ever. Oh and the people staring out the window of their house was fun too. You'd think they'd never seen a sick person before. I, personally, would've turned the other way, because I do not do well with seeing people puke. Apparently I was their entertainment for the day though. I had to suck it up long enough to get through a class for my nephews baptism, because Anth and I are going to be his Godparents! It was a short class luckily, and I came home and laid on the couch the rest of the day while Anth took care of everything around the house and kept me stocked up on sprite. He's so good to me :)

No comments: