Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's official...

Last night was Anth's last night of softball for the acutal league, and as much as I love watching him (and the rest of my family since they are all on a team together) play I am kind of relieved it's over for now. They are doing an overnight tournament tomorrow though. It starts at 7 pm and goes until about 6 am. I know crazy huh! My mom doesn't want to stay all night, so she volunteered to take my kids and my nephew Gabe home to her house for bed. Then us adults get to stay and hang out. Well Anth, my dad, my cousin and my sis get to play ball, but I get to hang out with some of my girlfriends and family members while they play :)

We have lots of stuff coming up. On August 6th my family, my parents, my sisters and their families, my cousin and his family and my aunt and her family are all going to Starvation for the weekend. We get to spend the days on the beach and the nights sitting around a campfire roasting marshmellows and just relaxing together! I can't wait!

The following weekend we are doing family pictures with my parents and my sisters and their families. We haven't had pictures done with everyone since Syd was a year and a half, so it's long overdue. My sister Steph's friend is doing them out at the Great Salt Lake for us. It's been kind of a pain in the butt trying to get everything figured out, but it will be worth it in the long run. I always forget how much goes into getting pictures done. We had to coordinate outfits, because you don't want colors to clash or some to look fancier than others. I have to get me and Syd haircuts, because neither of us have much shape to our hair right now. We had to figure a time when everyone could get together to do it. Like I said lots and lots of planning! I can't wait to see how they all turn out though.

I have to register the kids for school soon too. Since they changed boundaries on us we have to register them during the new student registration on the 11th. They start on the 24th. I can't believe Dom is going to be in 1st grade and Syd is going to be in 4th!!! Where did the time go? I swear I just had them both.

Last but not least...I'm sure you will all tell me I am crazy, but starting in October I am probably going to take on another baby to tend. My cousin Craig and his girlfriend are having a little girl soon, and they asked if I would be interested in watching her so they don't have to deal with all the daycare crap. I told them I'd love to of course, and I will probably quit my computer job once I start tending her. As always my life is hectic and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon, but it wouldn't be my life if it weren't crazy!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Wanna take on some twins, too?? LOL kidding.

Whose bright idea was it to name it Starvation?? Seriously. "Let's go camping in Starvation." Doesn't sound fun if you don't know what it is.

I think too much.

Mark and Bethany said...

Sounds like fun! You'll have to post the new pics when you get them. I'll have a kindergartner and a 2nd grader. What?? It happens too fast!

Henry Family said...

I wished you lived here in Ogden. The only way I would go back to work full-time is if I had someone I trusted to watch the kids. Any plans on moving to Ogden anytime soon:)?

You must really love being busy:)