Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

I have always LOVED the 4th of July!!! It's definitely one of my favorite holidays. I love everything about it...the parade, seeing old friends at the park, the fireworks and BBQing with friends and family :) This year was pretty much the same. We started out with meeting Anth's friend, his girlfriend and their kids to watch the parade. Then Anth and I took our kids to the park. Sydney and Dominic each ended up with a fish and Tasia came home with a frog. After awhile it got to be a little more crowded then we felt like dealing with, and the kids were getting tired and hungry so we headed home to do lunch. After lunch Syd and Dom swam with my nephew while Anth and I hung out with my sister and Tasia napped! We BBQed hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner, and later went to the same spot we have gone for years to watch the fireworks. Was it just me or did the fireworks start WAY later than usual??? We saw the ones in Tooele and were about to give up on the ones out at Desert Peak when they finally started! We came home to do our own fireworks, and the kids thought it was hilarious that one of them was called Butt Ugly! It actually turned out to be everyones favorite one lol I forgot to bring my camera in today, so I will have to post pictures later.

The kids started swimming lessons yesterday. They love it! I wish I was able to put Tasia in a class, but I will have to wait until next year for her. For now she gets to play with my friend's daughter while Syd and Dom take lessons. I will posted pictures after they are done, because I don't want to post a bunch of different times on the same subject!

No comments: