Monday, July 20, 2009

My little monkey is 3!

My little Tasia officially turned 3 yesterday! I can't believe how fast 3 years has gone by. She had a whole weekend of birthday celebrations that started with a party at my parents house, and ended with a party at Anthony's parents house. She got very spoiled by everyone! I think she got every present she asked for. It was a good weekend for everyone!





















































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Mark and Bethany said...

How perfect! She looks gogreous and like she, for sure, got spoiled! I can't believe how big your kids are, it happens too fast!!

Hayley said...

She's so cute. Looks like you guys have been having fun! My mom's birthday was the 19th, too... so maybe this means that someday Tasia will grow up to be the SEX ED LADY!!!!!

Bwahahahahaha!