Monday, March 29, 2010

Who said weekends are meant for relaxing???

I don't know who said you are suppose to relax on the weekends, but we pretty much never do. This weekend was no different.Thursday night we went into Salt Lake to get the kids Easter outfits. Children's Place was having a sale, so we got the girls some way cute dresses. We got Dom's outfit at Ross, and I have decided I just might love that store. They have way cute stuff for way cheap! The kids were out of school Friday, so we had a house full while Anth and I were trying to clean the house (scrubbing walls, mopping, etc.). Then we got ready, and headed out to Sandy for a surprise party for Anth's little sister Danielle. The kids had lots of fun hanging out with all her friends, and Tasia LOVED the attention! She decided she wanted to have a sleepover. We were skeptical, because she didn't have her blanket that she is SO attached to, and Syd and Dom wouldn't be there and she hasn't had a sleepover anywhere without them yet. At 1:45 in the morning we got a text from Anth's other sister Stevie that Tasia was freaking out. We called and tried talking to her, but she kept telling me she wanted me. I ended up driving back to Sandy to pick her up, and didn't get home until 3:30 and had to be up at 6. Syd and Dom had Awana Olympics in Syracuse that we had to be at at 9:00. They did really good, and had lots of fun! When we came back to Tooele I had to go to Walmart to get food, because Anth had people coming over to watch the fights on PPV. During all of this I am also having to take my HCG drops every 2 hours, because I started my binge days on Saturday. Like I said...who said weekends are meant for relaxing, because I honestly can't remember a weekend when all we did was relax!

No comments: