Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sickness all around

I am so tired of the cold weather and all of the sickness going around lately. Sunday night after Dom went to bed he started puking, so he was out of school Monday and Tuesday. Monday night Tasia was sick to her stomach. She was pale and had a little bit of a fever, but she never threw up. Thank goodness! Now Syd is saying her throat is hurting, and from what I understand strep is going around so I am hoping that she doesn't have that. Guess we'll be making a trip to the dr to be sure.

I really just can't wait for the warm weather to come, and to stay! We keep getting these little teasers, but then it will snow. Seriously, just be spring already. I'm sure the little kids are as tired as I am of being cooped up in this house, and I would love to take them all outside to play but not unless it's warm. Hopefully it stays warm today like it's suppose to, so that we don't freeze at Dom's first baseball practice tonight. We got his mitt and bat ready last night, and he was so excited to be able to get out there again. He has hit off of the machine before, so I know he will do good. Plus that boy just seems to have an amazing natural talent when it comes to baseball. Watching him makes me proud! Anth loves that it's something that he's into too since Anth has played ball since he was little also. He has the same kind of natural talent that Dom does :)

2 comments:

Mark and Bethany said...

We went the whole winter with nothing! Then last month we all got really bad colds, the babies were bad, then Morgan started puking this week! Thankfully no one else has...yet...Hopefully your kids get to feeling better soon. It never ends, does it?!

Hayley said...

Cade is going through another cold this week, too. I am so damn sick of winter!

Hopefully it's not strep!