Monday, March 8, 2010

8 lbs and counting

For the past 2 weeks I have been working out everyday during the week, and then taking a break on weekends. I've been doing Turbo Jam and if I don't have the energy for that (because trust me you need a lot of energy for it!) I will do the treadmill. I have officially lost 8 lbs as of yesterday. Not a ton, but it's getting there, and I am doing it the healthy way and not by crash dieting or taking some miracle pill that as soon as I go off of it I will gain all the weight back. I can finally say too that I feel like exercising is just a part of my routine. No it isn't easy, and some days I still have to force myself to do it but it is part of the routine that I have set for myself. Granted with that, cleaning and taking care of kids I don't always get to shower until noon, but that I can deal with. I'm sure these little ones don't care that much what time I shower. My days feel a lot more productive lately, and I really do have quite a bit more energy. I am sleeping better, and I don't feel completely drained all day.

1 comment:

Mark and Bethany said...

Yay, keep going, it will be worth it...or so I hear, hahaha!