Wednesday, March 31, 2010

HCG

Ok I am on my 3rd day of 500 calories of the HCG diet, and I'm not going to lie it's hard!!! I have lost 3 pounds already though, so it'll definitely be worth it to stick to it. I need to find more food combinations though, because I swear I have eaten nothing but boiled chicken, strawberries, oranges and cucumbers for the past 2 days. It will all get VERY old if I don't find something else to eat soon. Anyone that has done the diet have any tips they can give me??? This weekend is going to be extremely hard with Easter and all the junk food that will come up. We have an Easter party in Ogden on Friday night, and they are ordering pizza for dinner which is definitely a big no no for me right now. I will have to take some salad or something for me to eat, so I don't just watch everyone else eat and wish I was eating with them :(

2 comments:

Gina said...

My father-in-law did the HCG diet before his wedding and lost like 40 pounds in a month or something insane like that. Stick with it!! You can totally do it.

~Ali~ said...

Oh....good luck!!! I haven't done it, but almost everyone in my family has....they eat alot of melba toast and apples too. my brother would do his chicken on the george forman grill and it gave it a little more flavor. Good luck...you can do it.