Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Trainers and Cheerleaders!!!

I had my appointment with the personal trainer last night, and I swear she was trying to kill me lol She had me doing all kinds of crazy stuff, and I am feeling it today. Last night I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I could feel my heart POUNDING in my throat! According to her plan though I am suppose to workout 6 days a week. Three of those days I am suppose to do strength training for 30-45 minutes and cardio for 15-30. Then the other 3 days I am suppose to do strictly cardio. If I do that and eat healthy I can be close to my goal weight by November, so 6 months! Not too bad. I wish it was faster, but at least this way it's not some drastic change and I am doing it the healthy way. Plus it'll last longer than some quick fix diet. I am going to become obsessed with going to the gym lol

Also yesterday I found out that I am going to help teach the cheerleading group that they have for little girls! I am way excited. I miss cheerleading and dance, so this will be a way to be involved in it still. Plus my girls will get to be cheerleaders, and follow in my footsteps :) If any of you know any girls ages 4-17 that might be interested we will be doing another sign-up next week. We are thinking Wednesday from 6-8 at All Star Lanes, but I will let everyone know for sure as soon as I know what's going on. Practices will be at the swimming pool park Wednesdays and Fridays from 10-11:30 starting the 2nd week in June. They will perform on the 4th of July, and get to be in the parade. Plus they will do competitions in November and December. FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Angela!!!! No cleaning today.... RELAX!!!! Its your day!!!