Monday, May 10, 2010

Birthday party, Mother's Day and a hectic night!!!

We had Syd's birthday party Saturday, and of course something is wrong with my camera so I didn't really get any pics :( My mom did though, so hopefully she will send them to me soon. Syd got some really cute stuff, and was way excited. Everyone convinced us to give her our gifts too (even though we usually wait for her actual birthday), so on her birthday we will have treats and go to Dom's game. Lucky her huh! Oh I did get a pic of her cake, and it was so dang cute. I will have to post it later.

Mother's Day was great! My parents took us to breakfast, we came home and I got to take an uninnterrupted nap and then we went back to my parents for a BBQ. Nice and relaxing. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Tonight I have an appointment scheduled with a personal trainer, and I am excited!!! I'm sure tomorrow when my muscles are screaming at me I won't feel the same way, but for now I do lol My schedule tonight is jam packed, and I am still trying to figure out how to do it all. I'm praying for rain, so that Dom's practice is cancelled! Of course when you want it though it doesn't happen, so we shall see. I need to do dinner when Anth gets home around 4:45ish. Dom has practice from 5:30-6:30. My mom will pick the girls up from practice at 6 for their church class. After Dom's practice I have to get him up to his church class, sign Syd up for the little girls cheerleading and be to my appointment by 7. I am thinking we may need to leave Dom's practice early if it happens, but now you can see why I am praying for rain. Either that or I will have to have Anth drop me off at my appointment before we take Dom to the church class. I don't know, but I should probably figure it out soon huh!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

WOW you are busy! Good luck with your trainer. You are way more energetic than I am!