Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gold's Gym

Anth entered us into a drawing for a free membership to Gold's Gym, and WE WON!!!! Can you believe it?!?!?! I swear I never win anything, so I am so stinking excited that it's something so cool that we did finally win. We both have a free 2 year VIP membership which means we get to use everything (all the equipment, spin class, aerobics, kickboxing, swimming, sauna, etc.), plus free child care for an hour and a half a day and free tanning at Deluxe tan. Oh and we were both offered a free session with one of their personal trainers. Anth decided not to take it, but I am taking FULL advantage of it. I have my appointment on Monday at 7. Last night we worked out for an hour, and can I just tell you that the elliptical is hard!!! It definitely gave me a workout, and I am feeling it today. Syd and Dom weren't too thrilled with the daycare, but Tasia on the other hand didn't want to leave. Oh and they gave us each a fancy Gold's Gym water bottle lol Anth and I both agree that we are going to use our free passes to our advantage. I want to go at least 5 times a week whether he comes with me or not.

No comments: