Saturday, April 9, 2011

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

At my appointment yesterday I was dialated to a 2 and 70% thinned. My dr said it's possible I will go on my own this weekend, but if I don't he is starting me Monday!!!!! There's an end in sight. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I have to call at 5:30 Monday morning to find out what time to come in for induction. The kids are going to have a sleepover with Grandma Quintana in case I have to go in right away, so they can spend the day with their aunties. Then after I have Bella they will come to the hospital to meet her, and sleep at my parents house Monday night. Tasia says that as soon as she wakes up Monday morning she will be a big kid, because she is going to be a big sister that day lol I can't wait to hold our baby girl! My next post will hopefully be pictures :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ahhh, that's crazy exciting. I don't know about you but this pregnancy has gone by soo quickly for me :) hee hee. I'm sooo excited for you. there is nothing like a brand new baby. Good luck and I hope all goes well. I can't wait to see the pics of that doll face.

The Quintana Family said...

Thanks Melissa :) This pregnancy has actually gone by really fast @ least until the end lol

Hayley said...

Lady! I'm so excited for you!

Dude, while I'm posting this... you could totally be pushin that kid out RIGHT NOW. Weird.