Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

I know I still have to post my labor story, but I swear everytime I try to sit down at the computer or do anything for that matter a little sensor goes off in Bella's head that says "Oh mom is about to be productive I think it's time to fuss" LOL It's amazing how they learn that so early, and how quickly we forget that! I hope everyone had a good Easter. Ours could have been better, but my kids thought it was great so that's all that matters right :) Here is a pic of my cute kiddos from yesterday. Arabella wasn't too thrilled, because she wanted to eat right that second.


I'm not sure if you can see, but I painted Arabella's toenails and fingernails. I love when babies have that done! It looks so cute. Plus I am one of those crazy moms who thinks that for special occasions my girl's nails need to match their outfits and we might as well get her used to that early right. I know it just creates more work for myself, but I love sitting with my girls and having conversations while we paint their nails :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

CUTE little kiddos! I think if I had a little girl I too would be a crazy mom that would paint the nails to match the dress to match the bow :) Love it!

Meplusthree said...

thats cute I like painted toes and fingers too .. I hope I get a girl to do that with and to put dresses on and cute bows lol aww I want a girl :)