Thursday, April 14, 2011

Arabella Lu Quintana

She's here! She's here! She's here! Monday night after a bit of a rough labor (I'll save that story for another day) our baby girl was born at 7:30 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 8 oz (my biggest baby!), and was 18 1/2 inches long. She is perfect as can be! We are all enjoying every minute of having her around. Tasia says she loves being a big sister. Syd and Dom can't get enough of kissing her. I am still trying to figure out my new camera, so I haven't had a chance to upload the pics on there yet. Here are some from my cellphone for now though. Also if you go to bellababyphotography.com, view photos and put password 0411arabellaquintana you can see her gorgeous photoshoot they did at the hospital. This was about 5 Monday night. The kids had been so good the whole time I was in labor, and Tasia finally couldn't take it anymore and crashed! She didn't want to leave my side all day. Here is our baby just minutes old! She looks so much like Anth and Tasia :)


She seems to like that fist :)


Look at all that dark hair!!! I love it!


Seriously, I can't get enough of this little girl!


This was just this morning. We were taking a picture to send to Daddy to tell him good morning. Can you believe her dark piercing eyes?!?!

Ok so like I said, it's just a few pics from my phone, and you can see more on that website. I will try to get my camera figured out and get the rest uploaded soon, so I can post them. Then next week I will post the fun labor story, because I know you are all dying to read it lol Well I am dying to document it at least :)

3 comments:

Meplusthree said...

She is such a doll I'm so excited to see her tomorrow!! I will bring my camera and take lots of pics for you :) The boys cant wait to meet there new cousin!

Hayley said...

Bah!! I miss my babies being... well, babies. Congrats, lady! Can't wait for the scintillating birth story!

Hayley said...

Ok, just went and looked at the photos. Super cute! I just wanna nibble her! I love how her little hand is peeking up over the blanket in most of them :-)